Announcing the Back To School Whole 30 Challenge
The CrossFit Springfield Nutrition Team is excited to announce our Back to School Whole30 Challenge, beginning August 1! We’ll be teaming up with Whole9 (creators of the Whole30 program) and CrossFit Kids Springfield (details on the kids challenge TBA) to bring you a challenge with something for every member of the family.
What does this CFS Whole30 Challenge include?
- Once you register, you will receive your e-copy of the Whole 30 Success Guide so you can familiarize yourself with the program.
*(The Whole9 Nutrition Guide for CrossFit Springfield (Whole30 Success Guide) is available FREE to all CFS members. Want a copy? Email us!)
- At the Kick-Off meeting you will be assigned a CFS Whole30 Mentor who will share their story, help answer your questions and be available to you throughout your Whole30 journey.
- A “CFS Whole30 Info Packet” at the Kick-off meeting. This packet will contain some great local resources to help you through your W30 journey.
- At least one CFS Whole30 event (we’ve got something awesome in the works, so stay tuned details TBA).
- And, of course the awesome support of the Whole 30 Facebook Group. This is the resource you can turn to any time of the day with questions, complaints, ideas for recipes and general support. Your questions will almost always be promptly answered by Robin, Lisa, Scott, Jen C., or one of your many amazing Whole 30 Mentors (even fellow participants!).
Priority-registration opens Wednesday, July 10 and closes July 21 to guarantee book delivery. General registration will remain open through our kickoff meeting on July 28. Registration is open to those who are not members of CFS, but in order to receive a copy of It Starts With Food at the kickoff meeting (HIGHLY recommended) you must register within the priority window. Past Whole 30 participants, CFS coaches and Whole 30 mentors will not be charged but we ask that you still register at the desk (If you fall into this category and are interested in purchasing “It Starts With Food” you can do so for $15. Please sign up and pay at the front desk of either gym location).
Available registration packages:
1.“CFS Members Basic Package” $20- Whole 30 Kick-off meeting, e-copy of W30 success guide, assigned W30 mentor and team mates, “W30 challenge info packet”.
2. “CFS Members Premium Package” $30- Whole 30 Kick-off meeting, e-copy of W30 success guide, hard copy of “It Starts With Food” book by Dallas and Melissa Hartwig, assigned W30 mentor and team mates, ”Whole30 challenge info packet”.
3. “Non-Members Package” $35- Whole 30 Kick-off meeting, hard copy of It Starts With Food, assigned W30 mentor and team mates, “Whole30 challenge info packet”. Note: this package does not include the Whole30 success guide. It Starts With Food provides you with all the info you need to successfully complete your Whole30 but if you are still interested in purchasing a Success Guide you can do so from the Whole9 HERE.
See Tom at the front desk at Crossfit Springfield to complete your registration with cash or check or credit/debit card.
Our kickoff meeting will be Sunday, July 28 from 3:30-5pm, with a (very abbreviated) make up meeting/packet distribution and Q&A session on Tuesday 7/30 at 5pm.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Crossfit Sprinfield Nutrition Team at CFSpringfieldNutrition@gmail.com.